Monday, February 2, 2009

Our Egg Sign... and a Rabbit Rumble

It occurred to me the other day that I hadn't posted a picture of the new sign I made!
In other news, the baby rabbits hormones have kicked in! The two males who have been sharing a cage are now separated! I was filling up the feeders and generall putzing around near the hutches when I noticed that the two boys were... um... "overly excited". That was ok, I mean, they weren't hurting each other... But then it escalated into all out fighting! They would run from either side of the cage and RAM each other! There were chunks of bunny fur flying!!! So, now they're separated.

Lesson learned! I will NOT keep babies this long again! (btw: they are just under 4 months old). I am planning on "taking care of business" some time this week. :(

No comments: